Liposuction is a beneficial cosmetic procedure to achieve your desired body counter. If you are aspiring such body counter, it is always wise to gain complete information on the process. Ambrosia Clinic offers the Best Liposuction Treatment in Hyderabad and provides you with all the information that concerns your decision making.
Being an experienced and most known cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad, Dr Preeti Shukla comes across various questions about liposuction procedure from the patients. Keeping this in view, she categorized questions and answers that are frequently asked by the patients of our clinic. If you are searching for top 15 liposuction FAQs with answers, then this is the right place to find them. Read these top liposuction treatment questions and answers now!
- What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a striking surgical technique to remove excess fat from your body. It can be performed on any part of the body, but most commonly performed on areas such as the abdomen, upper arms, hips, inner thighs, arms, and buttocks.
The liposuction procedure is a stand-alone for treating a specific area and can also be paired with complementary procedures to achieve the most comprehensive change to your appearance.
- What Are The Types Of Liposuction Procedures?
Several types of liposuction procedures exist today, and all the procedures aimed at eliminating the excess fat present in your body. Here are a few kinds of liposuction procedures.
- Vaser liposuction or HD liposuction
- Laser Liposuction
- Tumescent liposuction
- Why Get Liposuction?
Even after rigorous exercises and diet control plans, few fat tissues present in your body proves to be resistant. Due to the presence of genetic predisposition in your body, the fat deposits refuses to shrink and never slim down the way you want them to be. Liposuction helps you in removing such non-shrinking fat cells and gives you a slimmer body counter you desire to have.
- Is Liposuction Worth It?
Liposuction is a revolutionary procedure that has changed many lives and created a new hope great inside. It has immense craze today because it eliminates excess fat cells within hours. Apart from the looks, it also offers incredible health benefits as follows.
- Reduces inflammatory fat cells by 11%
- Reduction in blood fat levels by 43%
- Promotes a healthier lifestyle
- Helps you get rid of excess fat cells
- Restored mobility in the knees, hips, and thighs
- Is Liposuction For Me?
Liposuction is for you if you have stubborn areas of fat and couldn’t get rid of it with diet and exercises. However, liposuction is not a substitute for diet or workouts.
- What Happens During My Consultation for Liposuction?
During your initial consultation with Ambrosia Clinic, Dr Preeti Shukla, the Board Certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon will review your entire medical history and asks you about your expectations. She will then evaluate the problem area, skin elasticity, and says whether your expectations are realistic.
- How Do I Prepare For The Surgery?
- Before the procedure, Dr Preeti will order a few tests to make sure that you are in good condition for the surgery.
- Stop smoking and chewing tobacco at least two months before the surgery, as smoking is a significant factor that interferes with your healing process
- Avoid eating anything once you are given instructions on it
- Talk to your doctor about all the medications you are taking
- Follow all the postoperative preparations provided by our supporting staff
Additionally, Practice the Following:
- Stop taking blood-thinning medicines, if any
- Eat healthy food
- Consider foods that contain more Vitamin C
- Eat light the night before the surgery.
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Stop eating anything 8 hours before the surgery.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Avoid wearing jewelry or applying makeup
- Arrange someone who can drive you home
- Will I Have Scars?
You will have tiny and invisible scars that usually fade away with time.
- How Long Will The Procedure Takes Place?
The length of the liposuction procedure depends on the areas to be treated. However, most surgeries are completed within 45 minutes to 2 hours.
- Will The Results Last Long?
The results of a liposuction procedure depends on your lifestyle factors. Maintaining an ideal weight and doing regular exercises can help you maintain the results.
To maintain long-lasting results, visit:
- Is Liposuction Safe?
The safety of procedure depends on the amount of fat eliminated, other health conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and skill of the cosmetic surgeon performing it.
- Will Insurance Cover Liposuction?
Most insurance plans will not cover cosmetic procedures like liposuction, Breast Augmentation, Rhinoplasty, etc. However, contact your insurance company if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
Questions for the practitioner:
Preparing a list of questions for your surgeon can help you save most of the time and never hesitate to clear all your queries.
What medications do you suggest?
- Will I wear bandages?
- Will I have stitches?
- When will my stitches be removed?
- When can I exercise again?
- Do I need to revisit your clinic for a follow-up?
- What Is The Cost of Liposuction?
The surgery cost depends on several factors. All these factors will be assessed by your cosmetic surgeon when quoting liposuction costs. Here are some of the factors which influence the cost of liposuction surgery:
Degree of difficulty
- Amount of fat to be removed
- Number of areas to be treated
- Operating room fees
- Anesthesiologist fees
- What Are The Most Circulating Myths and Misconceptions About Liposuction?
Several myths and misconceptions exist that revolve around the liposuction. If you are considering liposuction, then make sure that you are aware of these myths and misconceptions. Here are the few myths about liposuction.
Myth-1: Liposuction replaces diet and exercise.
Myth-2: Liposuction is a shortcut for losing excessive fats.
Myth-3: Liposuction will change your life along with your body.
Myth-4: Liposuction can reverse all the signs of ageing on your body.
Myth-5: Liposuction can make you look like a swimsuit model.
Recommended reading: https://www.ambrosiaclinic.com/liposuction-myths-vs-facts/
- What Are The Most Common Facts About Liposuction?
The most common facts of liposuction include:
- Liposuction is performed under anaesthesia
- Liposuction is not a weight-loss tool
- Liposuction can cause infection and scarring
- Liposuction also treat several underlying health issues
Recommended reading: https://www.ambrosiaclinic.com/liposuction-for-weight-reduction/
The liposuction procedure can help you get rid of excess fat cells that cannot be eliminated with diet or workouts. Lipoplasty procedure at Ambrosia Clinic is performed by the experienced and skilled cosmetic and plastic surgeon, Dr Preeti Shukla. She possesses extensive experience and expertise in performing all kinds of cosmetic procedures, including Breast Augmentation, Rhinoplasty, Breast Reduction, Gynecomastia, Abdominoplasty, and many more.
“Top FAQs about Liposuction surgery in Hyderabad” is an answer guide to all your queries from our doctor, Dr Preeti Shukla. Hope we have answered all your queries. If you have any additional queries on Liposuction procedure, visit our ask questions page or contact Dr Preeti Shukla, the best female cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad India.
The team of Doctors and staff at Ambrosia Clinic along with Dr. PritiShukla who heads the team tops the charts in cosmetic treatments in Hyderabad.With an experience of over 16 years Dr. Priti has chosen the most compassionate and skilled team. The team at Ambrosia Clinic endeavors to provide best results to all those who walk in with hope.