Almost everyone is passionate about having beautiful and radiant skin irrespective of age or ethnicity. There are many skin problems challenging the youthful look in many people. However, a variety of temporary and permanent injectable filler substances are available. They fill up wrinkles, fine lines, and volumetric deficiencies of the face, cheeks, and lips associated with ageing, developmental irregularities and certain diseases. Fillers are a simple non-surgical treatment option for these problems.
Restylane®, Perlane®, Esthélis, Revanesse® are the brand names of some hyaluronic acid products, and Aquamid is Polyacrylamide gel. There are some other substances such as collagen, calcium hydroxyapatite etc. which are under research. All these substances are tested and ensured to be safe for injecting into the face. Temporary fillers last 4-6 months, and there are also some permanent fillers. Other than these fat injections – a person’s own fat can also be used for a similar purpose.
What Can These Dermal Fillers Correct?
Dermal fillers are of various types and designed to treat signs of ageing.
- Wrinkles on forehead cheeks, around lips
- Compressed scars
- For lip augmentation
- Nasolabial folds
- To enhance the shape of the face
- Helps in eyebrow lift, facelift and eye lift
How Are Fillers Injected?
- Anaesthesia: Usually, anaesthesia is not required. Ice packs on the face can create temporarily dull the sensation, or local anaesthetic cream is applied before 1 hour of the injection.
- How is it Done: Multiple injections are given into one area through a small needle.
- How does it work: Fillers fill up the depressions till the body absorbs them in 4 to 6 months.
- Recovery: No, downtime. Patients can immediately resume normal activities Safety: Long experience has proven most fillers to be safe
- Side Effects: Possible side effects include local numbness, swelling, bruising, or a burning sensation during injection.
Before & After
Patient - 1
Patient - 2
Meet Dr. Priti Shukla
Dr. Priti Shukla has been in practice since 2001 with a primary interest in cosmetic surgery, specifically breast enhancement, body contouring, and non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She is a member of many prestigious associations and is considered the best female cosmetic surgeon in India and a top plastic surgeon in Hyderabad. Today, her client list includes models, actors, homemakers, professionals, and students from around the globe.
Dr.Priti Shukla is best in every aspect.We feel very comfortable with her and also her staff members. Thank you very much Dr. Priti. I will always be in contact with you.You are the best doctor than others (whom I met earlier).
Being out of shape is one of the scariest sin of today’s world. Not only its bad for health but also only a fat person can understand how humiliating people make their lives. Thankfully there are ample options available in market today.
Very amazing staff and Doctor got me in and out very quickly . Prices are very reasonable and every one very friendly I was very comfortable throughout my whole experience. Thank you so much