Fat Injection Treatment in Hyderabad
If padded bras to make you look shapely are hindering your self-confidence, how about a more permanent solution than that?
There is a well-researched procedure that is offered at Ambrosia, one of the premier plastic surgery clinics in Hyderabad – Breast Fat Injections. This minimally invasive procedure is considered by many as the best non-surgical breast augmentation process. If you are looking for a slight to moderate increase in breast size, then fat transfer breast augmentation is the right choice. With this process, you can avoid having breast implants. However, if you’re looking for more than a cup size increase, breast augmentation using implants is a more consistently proper and a trusted procedure.
These days, any cosmetic procedure, whether invasive or not, involves a lot of money and time. Before you begin the process, you must learn everything you can during the pre-operative stage to make informed decisions regarding your body.
What is Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
Fat transfer, also known as the autologous fat transfer is a new breast reconstruction technique. It involves the use of excess fat, usually extracted from other body parts such as waistline, buttocks, thighs through small cuts using large injection syringes or liposuction machines. Before injecting the fat into breasts, the surgeon processes it into liquid form and removes all unwanted compounds. This pure fat is then injected into the breast.
The fat transfer breast augmentation is an ideal procedure for women who want a small increase in breast size and prefer natural results. If you don’t have enough fat, then enough fat will be gathered. If you are skinny, you may be asked to gain a few kilos before undergoing the procedure.
You are an ideal candidate for fat transfer to breast if you are:
- Above 18 years old
- Don’t have a history of breast cancer
- Looking for small increase in the size of breast
- Looking to make breasts symmetrical .
- Looking to give fullness to the upper part of the breast and cleavage area after pregnancy and breastfeeding
How is it done at Ambrosia Clinic in Hyderabad?
Fat transfer for breast augmentation consists of two separate procedures performed on the same day usually under general anaesthesia in the hospital.
First Procedure – Removal of Fat Tissue:
- You are given the right dose of local anaesthetic.
- Doctors then manually remove fat from other parts of the body where unwanted fat is available, such as the hips, tummy, and buttocks, by a minimally invasive process through liposuction.
Second Procedure – Injecting The Fat Tissue Into The Breast:
- The collected fatty tissues are processed, to eliminate the unwanted components such as blood, oil, and water.
- The doctor then injects the pure fat tissue with a very fine needle in the breast area. Fat cells are injected into various regions of the breast to increase the size of the breast to achieve the desired look.
- If you are using blood thinners like aspirin or Vit E, you will be asked to stop taking it for at least 10-15 days before the procedure.
- You also need to stop smoking for at least two weeks before the surgery.
- You will need to do laboratory tests or medical examinations
- Only take certain medications or adjust your medication at the time of surgery as prescribed by your doctor.
- Perform the first mammogram before surgery and one more after surgery to detect changes in breast tissue in the future
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements because it can increase the chance of bleeding. Ask your doctor first. If you can’t stop, let us know.
- You will have 3-4 mm size incisions in the liposuction site and around the breast. They are covered with small waterproof bandaid like dressing
- After surgery there will be a follow-up visit, and bandage at the incision site is removed.
- You can shower the next day .
- You may feel pain for several weeks and experience slight swelling and bruising. See a doctor immediately if you experience difficulty breathing, chest pain, or fever.
- Avoid vigorous physical activity, including physical exercise, and sexual activity, up to four weeks after the procedure
- Avoid lying on your stomach for the first two weeks after surgery.
- 4-6 weeks after surgery, you should wear compression garments in the site of fat removal and a sports bra on the breasts.
Recovery Period From Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
- Like all other treatments or surgery, the recovery time after this procedure varies from patient to patient.
- If you are working on a desk job, then you can return to work after a week or less .
- Avoid exercising for about a month of surgery.
- The total recovery time can be between 2 and 4 weeks.
Advantages of Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
- Breast augmentation with autologous fat is an excellent procedure. It is 100% natural and safe as it uses natural body fat.
- Fat is removed from the excess fat areas (liposuction) and then injected into the breast for enlargement.
- The result with fat transfer looks natural and feels very soft.
- The only incision is a small incision used for harvesting and fat injection. So surgery is undetectable
- Breast reconstruction but fat transfer injection has a relatively low complication rate, and most women are satisfied with the results. Studies on fat transfer have found it a safe procedure without promoting cancer recurrence or complications.
- Fat transfer can dramatically change the shape of the whole body. Apart from enhancing breasts, increased fat area contouring provides a second benefit of body contouring. . Liposuction, which is used to collect fat, can drastically change body shape. Which means in addition to bigger breasts, you can also get a new figure with a flatter stomach, thinner thighs, and waistline.
- Scarless: Only small incisions are made to collect and inject fat, so scars are less with this procedure.
- No use of implants: This avoids the risks associated with implants.
Therefore it goes without any further ado, fat transfer can be the right choice for breast enlargement if you tend to gain weight or change your body shape. Also, make sure you find a surgeon who understands that breast enlargement is not just about enlarging your breasts. Breast enlargement requires extra attention to detail and a sharp sense of artistry for beautiful and natural results. A surgeon will help you decide between fat transfer and implants. In the end, you need to plan a personal consultation before making a decision. Meanwhile, you can visit Ambrosia Clinic and consult us to determine that you are a good candidate for breast enlargement.
The results of fat transfer for breast enlargement are permanent and long-lasting when the qualified and experienced surgeon performs the procedure. We, at Ambrosia Clinic, the Best Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad can help you with our team of well qualified and highly experienced plastic surgeons.
If you are planning for the fat transfer breast augmentation in Hyderabad, then we Ambrosia Clinic would be your ideal destination. Book Your Appointment Now!!