Are you unhappy using padded bras to look good, and looking for a permanent solution?
Are you feeling low in confidence because of your breast size?
In this article, Ambrosia Clinic provides you with a potential solution to enhance your breasts’ size with Fat injections, the best non-surgical breast augmentation process. Unfortunately, some women and girls have small breasts and are not happy about their size. They want fuller, larger breasts to suit their body .
If you desire to have a mild to moderate increase in breast size, then fat transfer breast augmentation is the right choice. By this process, you can avoid having breast implants. However, if you’re looking for more than a cup size increase, breast augmentation using implants is a more consistently proper and a trusted procedure.
Nowadays, any cosmetic procedure, whether invasive or not, involves a lot of money and time. Before you begin the process, you must learn everything you can. In this way, you are equipped with the knowledge to make decisions about your body.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation – What is it ?
Fat transfer, also known as the autologous fat transfer is a new breast reconstruction technique. It involves the use of excess fat, usually extracted from other body parts such as waistline, buttocks, thighs through small cuts using large injection syringes or liposuction machine.
Before injecting the fat into breasts, the surgeon process it into a liquid and removes all the unwanted compounds. Now she will inject the pure fat into the pectoral muscle and the breast.
The fat transfer breast augmentation is an ideal procedure for women who want a small increase in breast size. It is an option for breast enlargement in women who are looking for a relatively small increase in breast size and prefer natural results.
If you don’t have enough fat, then enough fat will be gathered. If you are skinny, you may be asked to get a few pounds before the procedure.
Who Is Best Fit Candidate For Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
You are an ideal candidate for fat transfer breast augmentation if you are:
- Above 18years old
- Don’t have a history of breast cancer
- Looking for small increase in the size of breast
- Looking to make breast symmetrical .
- Looking to give fullness to upper part of breast and cleavage area after pregnancy and breastfeeding .
How Is Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Done?
Fat transfer for breast augmentation consists of two separate procedures performed on the same day usually under general anaesthesia in hospital.
First Procedure – Removal of Fat Tissue:
- You get the right dose of local anesthetic.
- Doctors then manually remove fat from other parts of the body where unwanted fat is available, such as the hips, tummy, and buttocks, by a minimally invasive through liposuction.
Second Procedure – Injecting The Fat Tissue Into The Breast:
- Firstly, the collected fatty tissues are processed, for eliminating all the unwanted components such as blood, oil, and water.
- The doctor then injects the pure fat tissue with a very fine needle in the breast area. Fat cells are injected into various regions of the breast to increase the size of the breast to get the desired look.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Before Care:
- If you are using blood thinners like aspirin or Vit E , you will be asked to stop taking it from at least 10-15 days.
- The doctor also orders you to stop smoking for at least two weeks before surgery.
- You will need to do laboratory tests or medical examinations
- Only take certain medications or adjust your medication at the time of surgery as prescribed by your doctor.
- Perform the first mammogram before surgery and one more after surgery to detect changes in breast tissue in the future
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements because it can increase the chance of bleeding. Ask your doctor first. If you can’t stop, let us know.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation After Care:
- You will have 3-4 mm size incisions in liposuction site and around breast . They are covered with small waterproof bandaid like dressing
- After surgery there will be a follow-up visit, and bandage at the incision site is removed.
- You can shower next day .
- You may feel pain for several weeks and experience slight swelling and bruising. See a doctor immediately if you experience difficulty breathing, chest pain, or fever . .
- Avoid vigorous physical activity, including physical exercise, and sexual activity, up to four weeks after the procedure
- Avoid lying on your stomach for the first two weeks after surgery.
- 4-6 weeks after surgery, you should wear compression garments in the site of the fat removal and a sports bra on the breast .
Recovery Period From Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation:
- Like other treatments or surgery, the recovery time after this procedure varies from patient to patient.
- If you are working on a desk job, then you can return to work after a week or less .
- Avoid the exercise for about a month of surgery.
- The total recovery time can be between 2 and 4 weeks.
Advantages of Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
- Breast augmentation with autologous fat is an excellent procedure. It is 100% normal as it uses natural body fat.
- Fat is removed from the excess fat areas (liposuction) and then injected into the Breast for enlargement.
- The result with fat transfer look natural and feel very soft.
- The only incision is a small incision used for harvesting and fat injection. So surgery is undetectable .
- Fat transfer breast reconstruction has a relatively low complication rate, and most women are satisfied with the results. Studies on fat transfer have found it safe procedure without promoting cancer recurrence or complications.
- Fat transfer can dramatically change the shape of the whole body. Apart from enhancing breasts, increased fat area contouring provides a second benefit of body contouring. . Liposuction, which is used to collect fat, can drastically change body shape. Means in addition to bigger breasts, you can also get a new figure with a flatter stomach, thinner thighs, and waistline.
- Scarless: Only small incisions are made to collect and inject fat, so scars are less with this procedure.
- No use of implants: This avoids the risks associated with implants.
In short, fat transfer can be the right choice for breast enlargement if you tend to gain weight or change your body shape. Also, make sure you find a surgeon who understands that breast enlargement is not just about enlarging your breasts. Breast enlargement requires extra attention to detail and a sharp sense of artistry for beautiful and natural results.
A surgeon must be able to help you decide between fat transfer and implants. In the end, you need to plan a personal consultation before making a decision. Meanwhile, you can visit Ambrosia Clinic and consult us to determine that you are a good candidate for breast enlargement.
The results of fat transfer for breast enlargement are permanent and long-lasting when the qualified and experienced surgeon performs the procedure. We, at Ambrosia Clinic, Best Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad can help you with the well qualified and highly experienced plastic surgeons.
If you are planning for the fat transfer breast augmentation in Hyderabad, then we Ambrosia Clinic would be your ideal destination. Book Your Appointment Now!!
About Ambrosia Clinic:
Ambrosia Clinic is the best plastic surgery, dermatology and hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad, India. Team Ambrosia is led by Dr Priti Shukla who has been practising aesthetic plastic surgery since 2001. Thousands of people have had surgery done by Dr Priti Shukla. A team of dermatologists and hair transplant surgeons complete the makeover of anyone who desires to be more beautiful. eons complete the makeover of anyone who desires to be more beautiful.