Nose surgery / Nose Job is commonly requested by both men and women. Plastic surgery can correct the obvious deformities, nose blockage and can also refine the nose.
Self Care: Getting dressed, combing hair, eating
Self Care: Preparing tea, heating food
Work: Cooking, dusting, light household work
Work: Driving, desk job
Activities: Morning walk
Activities: Weight lifting
Dr. Priti Shukla has been in practice since 2001 with a primary interest in cosmetic surgery, specifically breast enhancement, body contouring, and non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She is a member of many prestigious associations and is considered the best female cosmetic surgeon in India and a top plastic surgeon in Hyderabad. Today, her client list includes models, actors, homemakers, professionals, and students from around the globe.
Usually, through the small hidden incision, work is done on the cartilage and bone that form the framework of your nose. The skin and soft tissues then redrape themselves over this new framework.
There are different techniques for different purposes like:
1.For making the upper nose narrow: In fracturing of nasal bones, pushing them inwards.
2. For removing the hump on Nose: Excess bone/cartilage is shaved off.
3. For elevating the nose Bridge: Silicone implant/cartilage graft is placed on the nose bridge under the skin.
4. For flared nostrils and broad lower nose: Alar excision-small wedges of skin, as shown, are removed to narrow the base of the nose or reduce the width of the nostrils.
5. For the bulky tip: Tip reduction- the cartilages that make the tip, are made smaller and shapely, fat is removed.
6. For tip shaping: Cartilage graft from the septum of the nose or ear is placed inside the tip.
There are three choices for elevating the nasal bridge:
1. Implants (Silicone/medpor)
2. Bone from one’s body (hip/elbow)
3. Cartilage (nose/ear/rib)
There are advantages and limitations of each option. Nose cartilage is preferred in USA and Europe. Among Oriental (China, Japan), African and Indian surgeons implants are very popular because the thick skin of nose permits safe placement of implants.
You will be contacted by the office for further details and booking of your appointment. Please provide best details.