Rhinoplasty ( Nose job) in Hyderabad
A balanced nose with perfect shape is the centrepiece of the face and can enhance both the men’s and women’s overall appearance and confidence. Everyone desires to have a proportionate and balanced look -especially youngsters. Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure for correcting an imperfect nose and to correct any nose block… Dr Priti Shukla, the best cosmetic and plastic surgeon, practising at Ambrosia Clinic, performs Rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad to customize your nose to suit your face.
Ambrosia Clinic is the leading cosmetic and plastic surgery clinic in Hyderabad, offering a wide range of cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, breast reduction, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, gynecomastia, and rhinoplasty. Our cosmetic surgeon performs the Rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad to correct the obvious nasal deformities, nose blockages, bumps of the nasal bridge, and big bulky noses.
At Ambrosia clinic, we take great pride and joy in offering a relaxed and personal experience in a hygienic atmosphere for our patients. Our main aim is to provide the best cosmetic treatments and surgeries that can give you the best medical and surgical outcomes. Looking for Rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad for aesthetic or medical reasons, then speak to us.
Call now Ambrosia Clinic +91 90149 01020 for rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad.
What is rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is also known as Nose surgery. Rhinoplasty helps to reshape the nose to change its size to balance it with the rest of your face. It is recommended for individuals suffering from breathing problems, nose deformities, crooked or flat noses , and huge nostrils. Rhinoplasty can give you a beautiful nose with good contours, good proportionate shape, and height, and can enhances your looks and confidence.
Rhinoplasty can be performed using various techniques. All the techniques used serve different purposes, such as making the upper nose narrow, removing the hump on the nose, elevating the nasal bridge, tip shaping, and many others. Dr Priti Shukla, the best cosmetic and plastic surgeon in Hyderabad, uses advanced techniques for cosmetic nose surgery to give the most defining feature to your face.
Benefits of rhinoplasty treatment:
Rhinplasty can benefit you in following ways:
- Improves your nose shape
- Brings facial balance
- Removes unnecessary bumps on the nasal bridge and hives it neat profile
- Balances individual nose parts in relation to each other-like tip and nostril in right proportion to bridge height and width .
- Reshaped your crooked nose
- Helps to clear nose block if any
Ideal candidates for rhinoplasty treatment:
- Nose disproportionately large or small for the face
- Hump or depression on the nasal bridge
- Disproportionately wide nose
- Nasal tip that droops , more so when a person smiles.
- Nose too long or too short
- Bulky nasal tip
- Excessively large nostrils
- Off-centre or crooked nose
- Nasal obstruction because of deviated septum or any such reason .
Step by step process of rhinoplasty treatment In Hyderabad:
Rhinoplasty - The Procedure:
|Anaesthesia:||General / Local|
|Surgery Time:||2-4 hours|
|Hospital Stay:||Discharge on the same day or next day|
|Stitches:||Usually none or removed in 5 days. A splint or dressing on the nose for five days. In some cases there is nose pack inside the nose for 1-2 days|
|Recovery:||Walking and dinner on the same day|
|Self Care:||Same day|
|Work:||Back to work in 7-10 days|
Why choose Ambrosia Clinic for rhinoplasty In Hyderabad?
- Dr Priti Shukla is a board-certified plastic surgeon with 20 years of experience in Rhinoplasty
- She has performed hundreds of nose jobs in India and overseas patients with success.
- Cost of rhinoplasty in Hyderabad is affordable compared to western countries.
- We listen to the patients and give priority to their needs.
- Safe surgery – Rhinoplasty surgery is performed in a fully equipped hospital with ICU back up, with one of the best anaesthetic teams in India. This ensures maximum safety for young and old.
- Elegant atmosphere and hospitality in a central location in Hyderabad city
- We offer complete facial assessment and advice on overall beautification and glamourization of face.
- We specialize in combined surgery of nose, cheeks and chin for maximum beautification.
- We also offer nonsurgical nose jobs with fillers and threads to those who are not suitable for surgery, or who do not prefer surgery.
- We show you pictures of noses similar to yours who were operated on, we can give you an idea of how your nose looks like after surgery or nonsurgical fillers in case it’s necessary.
- Surgery for nose block and the deviated septum is best combined with nose beautification at Ambrosia clinic giving 2 benefits in one surgery
Rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad - FAQs:
What Is The Right Age For Nose Surgery?
Nose surgery/ rhinoplasty surgery is done after 15 years in girls and 16 in boys when the nose growth is complete. There is no upper age limit, but best results are seen in those under 30 years of age.
Are There Going To Be Visible Scars On The Nose?
Nose surgery can be done through cuts inside the nose (closed rhinoplasty surgery). Sometimes cuts are made on outside but in such places where the scar is not visible. You can discuss that in person.
How Is The Nose Surgery Done?
Usually, through the small hidden incision, work is done on the cartilage and bone that form the framework of your nose. The skin and soft tissues then redrape themselves over this new framework.
There are different techniques for different purposes like:
1.For making the upper nose narrow: In fracturing of nasal bones, pushing them inwards.
2. For removing the hump on Nose: Excess bone/cartilage is shaved off.
3. For elevating the nose Bridge: Silicone implant/cartilage graft is placed on the nose bridge under the skin.
4. For flared nostrils and broad lower nose: Alar excision-small wedges of skin, as shown, are removed to narrow the base of the nose or reduce the width of the nostrils.
5. For the bulky tip: Tip reduction- the cartilages that make the tip, are made smaller and shapely, fat is removed.
6. For tip shaping: Cartilage graft from the septum of the nose or ear is placed inside the tip.
I Understand That Every Surgical Procedure Has Risks. What Are The Risks Associated With Rhinoplasty?
Fortunately, significant complications from rhinoplasty surgery are infrequent. Some of the potential complications include hematoma (an accumulation of blood under the skin that may require removal), infection and reactions to anaesthesia. Numbness of the skin following a Nose surgery may occur but is usually temporary. Occasionally, if the surgical outcome needs further improvement, additional surgery may be necessary.
How Much Does The Nose Surgery Cost?
The cost of nose surgery/ rhinoplasty surgery depends on how many changes in the nose are required, on surgeons experience and skills and hospital facilities. Plastic surgery is a combination of science and art, and results vary from person to person and from surgeon to surgeon. A personal consultation is the best way for the surgeon to assess you and your nose and for you to assess the surgeon. Only then the cost can be best determined.
What Is The Total Healing Time And When Can I Get Back To Work After A Rhinoplasty Surgery Without Being Noticed?
Just like after any other surgery or injury, there is swelling of the involved part (nose) after rhinoplasty surgery. Additionally, there is usually swelling of the eyelids. There can be bruises (black and blue patches) on the nose and lower eyelid. There is also splint and or tape and packing inside the nose. The pack comes off in a day or two and splint in 5 days. At the end of one week nose is still swollen but not very prominently, so people join back the work and if there are still some bruises, they can easily hide it with a concealer and with makeup. It is very important to remember that every person heals at different rates.
How Soon After The Surgery Can I See The Results?
Results of rhinoplasty surgery are only partially appreciated by 1 to 2 week. In the case of tip modification, more than one month is required to barely notice the result. This is because tip skin is thick and takes longer to redrape over the newly shaped cartilage framework. Tip shape can be gradually appreciated over the next 3 to 6 months. In some cases, the tip has been seen to improve up to one year after surgery.
I Have Had Nose Surgery Done Two Months Back, And My Nose Still Looks Big. Will I Need Another Surgery?
Two months is a short time to assess the result. Second Nose surgery is thought of only if your nose is dissatisfied even after six months and only if your surgeon is convinced that it can be further improved by second rhinoplasty surgery. You can take a second opinion if needed. There is the limit to which a nose can be modified safely without disfiguring it, and extreme surgery can look artificial and incongruous like one American pop star’s nose.
I Want To Have My Nose Reshaped. I Also Have Deviated Septum. Can Both The Surgeries Be Done Simultaneously Or I Need To Meet An Ent Surgeon?
Both surgeries can be done simultaneously by a plastic surgeon.
Is There A Risk Of Developing Breathing Problem After A Rhinoplasty Surgery?
No, but if you have any pre-existent nose block, then it may worsen after fracturing. Thorough nasal examination before doing a rhinoplasty surgery can detect this problem and it can then be tackled at the time of surgery.
Is Nose Surgery Covered By Insurance?
Cosmetic/plastic surgery of nose or rhinoplasty surgery are not covered by insurance in India. Only septum surgery is covered.
My Nose Is Fine, But I Want Aishwarya Rai’s Nose. Can I Have It By Plastic Surgery?
Each nose is unique. Unlike clay modelling or sculpting where things are in the artist’s hand, in the human body, there are many things beyond the control of plastic surgeon- like individual tissue characteristics and healing quality. Plastic surgery improves your existing nose keeping it in harmony with the rest of the face and without making it look artificial. There is no guarantee of a certain look.
Is There Any Software That Can Give Me The Idea About How My Nose Will Look After Surgery?
Yes, such software is available, but they are not very good. A word of caution- software can never mimic the real result. The human body can not be manipulated in a way software plays with pictures. So the real result may be better or worse than the software modified image.
My Nose Is Very Big. I Have No Girlfriends Because Of This. I Am Not Able To Concentrate On My Studies, And I Feel Depressed. Can My Nose Be Changed By Plastic Surgery?
Your nose may be improved by plastic surgery, but it can not change your life. There is no guarantee that girls will start liking you after your nose is changed. You should have a stable mental condition and realistic expectation before opting for Nose Plastic Surgery.
Can Other Surgeries Be Combined With Nose Surgery?
Yes, other face surgeries like chin augmentation, fat injection, liposuction and any other body contouring surgery can be combined with a Nose surgery.
Is Silicone Implant Safe For Elevating The Nose?
Yes, Silicone implants are safe and time tested.
What Is The Difference Between Implants And Grafts From One’s Body? Which Is Better?
There are three choices for elevating the nasal bridge:
1. Implants (Silicone/medpor)
2. Bone from one’s body (hip/elbow)
3. Cartilage (nose/ear/rib)There are advantages and limitations of each option. Nose cartilage is preferred in the USA and Europe. Among Oriental (China, Japan), African and Indian surgeons implants are very popular because the thick skin of nose permits safe placement of implants. We prefer cartilage of nose or ear as the first option, but also do other types of grafts or silicon implant in selected cases.
How long will it take me to resume my normal routine?
The answer to this can be given only after seeing you in person and asking you what you want . Then we can tell you how much improvement is possible and safe.
How to make an appointment with Ambrosia Clinic for rhinoplasty surgery?
Make an appointment right now with Dr Priti Shukla, the best cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad. Opt into the Ambrosia clinic to get the advanced cosmetic treatments for reshaping your nose and make it look perfect, which adds extra beauty for your face.
Call Us: +91 90149 01020
Reach Us: MLA Colony, Indian Overseas Bank Building, 3rd Floor, Road No 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad