The human body has a definite contour, be it a male or a female. Each of our body parts is designed to be symmetrical in size, shape, and length. We all wish to be perfect with perfect shape, color, weight etc…to be admired by all. One such body part which augments the look in females, breasts. Women are very particular about their breasts, which enhances their self-image. Find here an ultimate guide to Breast Enlargement without Surgery.
A few conditions which affect the breasts are uneven breast size or micromastia (underdeveloped breasts), or someone who has shed a lot of body weight and mastectomy. Breast augmentation is one such procedure which help in the reconstruction of the breasts and also enhance the self-image and the confidence of having a perfect body shape. Continue your reading to know more about what is Breast Augmentation and its benefits.
Breast implants are a popular cosmetic treatment, with many women opting for nowadays. Breast augmentation or augmentation mammoplasty is a surgical procedure that aims to increase the size, shape, or fullness of the breast.
A breast implant is a prosthesis used to change the size, shape, and contour of the woman’s breast. Post-mastectomy, breast reconstruction patients or to correct congenital disabilities and deformities of the chest wall, this reconstructive plastic surgery breast implants can be used to place or to restore a natural-looking breast mound. They are also used to enhance or enlarge the appearance of the breast cosmetically.
A breast implant is a silicone shell filled with silicone gel or saline salt water used for breast reconstruction or augmentation.
Types of Breast Implants Used
Ultimately the choice of implants to be used depends mostly on the aesthetic goals and personal preference of an individual.
Silicone Vs. saline breast implants and difference them
- It is filled with gel.
- External view: The shell is made up of silicone, but the name is given based upon the inner filled silicone gel.
- Silicone is prefilled and is not adjustable
- As it is already filled with silicone gel it requires a slightly longer incision
- Silicone is more natural looking and feeling, because the gel inside will feel like a natural breast.
- It won’t leak if it breaks as the gel will not collapse.
- Gel implants are slightly lighter for the amount of volume. They also have less risk of rippling and wrinkling.
- Gel implants tend to have a more natural feel, lower failure rate, and lower infection rate.
- It is a salt water filled implant
- External View: The shell is made up of silicone; it is a thin rubber shell; the name is because it is filled with salt water.
- Saline implants come empty and are adjustable
- It requires small incisions because it is not filled and can insert in small incision after that we can fill it with salt water
- It has a higher chance of visible Rippling
- It leaks if it breaks and looks the same as a previous breast
Compare to both silicone breast implants are good.
Talk to the Plastic Surgeon to know more about breast implants those match you and makes you confident and happy.
Why opt for breast augmentation?
The major reason is when they have a major indifference asymmetrically or have experienced a significant loss of breast tissue due to any of reason such as weight loss or pregnancy, this condition majorly impact the breast shape, volume and create imbalance as compared to the rest of their body.
Who requires Breast Augmentation:
- If the breast is small naturally then augmentation is done to Enlarge breasts
- To bring back the breast size and shape after pregnancy, weight loss or breastfeeding
- Restore symmetry when the breasts are asymmetrical
- Restore the breast or breasts after surgery
Plastic surgery includes two types:
- Reconstructive surgery,
- Cosmetic surgery.
Reconstructive breast surgery: it is done to reconstruct the shape and size of the breast as a part of the treatment for breast cancer.
Cosmetic breast surgery: It is mainly for esthetic purposes. Breast augmentation usually is cosmetic surgery.
What to expect during the Breast Augmentation procedure?
The procedure is usually performed with either general anesthesia, which means the patient is either in deep or asleep or is sedated during the procedure. The procedure may vary from surgeon and patient, but the procedure involves making an incision and inserting implants, although all these things are discussed briefly before surgery by our doctor at Ambrosia Clinic.
How to prepare for the Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Our doctor at Ambrosia Clinic and the staff will list instructions to be followed before the surgery, but in general, you should strictly adhere to the below-listed points:
- No smoking for some time post surgery
- Limit food and alcohol
- Dress comfortably with light fabrics
- Do not drive as the issue may get painful
Breast Implant Choices:
There are many choices than ever to customize your new look whether you like more curve, more volume, a cleavage. There are some of the options you can expect to go over during the consultation process:
- Filling type: The inner filled with different types of Saline, Silicone Gel, or Highly Cohesive Silicone “Gummy Bear” Implants. We need to consider these by a difference in cost, feel, incision requirements. The cosmetic surgeon will help you to find the correct implant for you.
- Shape: the gummy bear implants come in different shapes while Saline and Silicone Gel implants are typically round. Round implants will usually achieve a fuller to the top portion of the breast, while shaped implants cannot. Both can look very natural.
- Profile: based on your existing proportions and your goals Your cosmetic surgeon will help you choose this.
- Size:Breast implants range in size. Most of them require a different size breast implant. The size will depend upon the current breast size. The surgeon will recommend you and help you regarding the size.
Top 10 Benefits of Breast Augmentation
1. Added Volume and Curves:
Some women are naturally with small breasts and flat and don’t have desired volume and curves to their physique. Breast augmentation is a perfect way to add volume and curves and have a naturally perfect look and shape of your body. This can be done at our Ambrosia Clinic and makes you feel feminine. Whatever changes you want how much size you need all can be done, and you can also wear a bikini top. A new look you desire can get by Breast Augmentation.
2. Equal Naturally Asymmetrical Breasts
All women have some degree of breast asymmetry. But for some women, the differences in their breast sizes are so noticeable that makes shopping for bras and bathing suits difficult and feel embarrassed in different clothing. Breast augmentation is an excellent way to equal uneven breasts for those women, and correct shape and size is done in breast augmentation now you can shop all the suits and bras perfectly and can wear anything you need.
3. Shape Breasts After Pregnancy and Aging
We all know that pregnancy makes breast and body shape. Breast gets sagging and has decreased volume as they feed the baby with breast. Even women who do not have children notice similar changes in their breasts as they age. Breast augmentation is the best way to get the lost volume to breasts and make them appear more youthful.
4. Restore Breasts After a Mastectomy
Breast cancer is a complex disease. After mastectomy to get the shape and size, the breast augmentation is done by using a woman’s body tissue or a silicone or saline breast implants, which can restore breasts and help cancer patients and feel like themselves again.
5. Increase Self-Confidence
The person who is unhappy with the natural appearance of their breasts they lose their confidence and feel inferior to talk with others. Making women to feel confidence and boost feel them comfortable a breast augmentation is the best option.
6. Ability to wear new or different clothes
When you put on an item of clothing and if it perfectly 1 fits you in all places and even breast then it looks good and feels happy. After breast augmentation, you can wear different kinds of clothes.
7. Yields fewer scars
Every incision will have a scar, and breast augmentation incisions also have. However, by choosing the best incision placement, a skillful surgeon will able to conceal the scar so it won’t be glaringly noticeable. Take care and follow the doctor’s instructions during the recovery process for scars as minimal as possible.
8. Feeling more youthful
Your breasts will have a different feel or consistency after surgery, but for most women, this is a positive change. Your breasts will feel full and shapely than ever before and can feel more youthful after the surgery.
9. A Good option for patients without excess fatty tissues
As we are inserting the silicone gel, so there is no excess of fatty tissue growth within the breast area.
10. Improved social opportunities
Breast augmentation will increase the quality of life, including motivation to perform daily activities and overall satisfaction/self-perception.
- Additional benefits with the Breast Augmentation surgery are:
- Shorter recovery time from the initial tissue expander
- Shorter recovery from permanent implant placement
- Easier to control the size of reconstruction breast
It is not uncommon for an individual to wish for a perfect body or a near perfect body. A male is infatuated about his biceps, triceps, and abdomen strengthening. Similarly, a female wishes to have a perfect or near perfect chest area.
The advancement in medical technology has brought forward opportunities to correct one’s imperfect body. Breast augmentation is for those women who wish to correct asymmetry in their chest area. Although breast augmentation has become a common cosmetic corrective surgery these days, care should be taken to maintain those implants. To know more about breast augmentation surgery, please get in touch with us.
Want to know Other Benefits of Breast Augmentations?
If you need about additional and personalised benefits for having a breast size improvement, the best thing you can do is talk to our doctor at Ambrosia Clinic directly.
Ping at this WhatsApp number: +91 9291565930 for your appointment booking.