India promises best cosmetic tourism for the individuals looking for cosmetic procedures such as hair implants, scalp reductions, Rhinoplasty, face-lift, breast reduction, liposuction, chin lift, eyelid surgery, abdominoplasty, brow lifts, and sub-metal lipectomy. Tourists from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Newyork travel to India to get world-class cosmetic treatment.
Breast Reduction is one such cosmetic treatment that is highly preferred in India. It is a procedure for women with disproportionately large breasts which can lead to neck pain, backaches, skin irritation, and numbness in the hand fingers. For those women, breast reduction surgery can be of great help. Breast reduction surgery in India can help them achieve aesthetically-pleasing and beautiful looks.
Overview Of Breast Reduction:
Breast reduction surgery is a procedure to reduce the size of large breasts and bring them in proportionate to the body while maintaining the functional abilities of natural breasts. This procedure is also known as Reduction Mammoplasty. This procedure makes the breasts firmer and tighter. The goal of this surgery is to make the large breasts looks like a normal breast.
Recommended Reading: https://www.ambrosiaclinic.com/breast-reduction-surgery-all-you-want-to-know/
Types of Breast Reduction:
- Vertical incision breast reduction
- Inverted T Breast reduction
- Pedicle method
- Scarless breast reduction/ breast Liposuction
- Free nipple graft
- Gynecomastia (male breast reduction surgery)
Advantages of Breast Reduction
- Active participation in physical sports
- Reduces shoulder, back and neck pain
- Better health
- Relief from skin irritation under the breast
- Better posture
- Reduces the pull caused by bra straps
- Increases self-confidence
- Better sleep
Who Can Have Breast Reduction Surgery?
- Candidates who do not have any severe disease and who are healthy
- You have the feeling that your breasts are too large
- You have realistic expectations
- You are physically healthy and of average weight
- Your breast development has stabilized.
- Women with fully developed or enlarged breasts
When To Consider Breast Reduction in India?
India is a pool of skilled and experienced plastic surgeons who have achieved a standing in the world of cosmetic and plastic surgery. They always strive to achieve natural-looking results that are pleasant and enhance your existing features. Flock now to India, if you want to achieve these goals:
- Improve self-esteem and self-image
- Chronic back and neck pain
- Hanging breasts and stretched skin
- Rash under the breasts
- Gain the ability to lead a more active life
- Alleviate limited and restricted activity
- Improve posture
- Avoid deep, painful grooves in the shoulders
- To better fit in the clothes
Breast Reduction Procedure Details
Breast reduction is usually carried out under general anaesthesia. It takes around 3-5 hours to perform the entire surgical procedure. Plastic surgeon takes measurements and marks the new nipple position and incision lines to create the perfect breasts for you .
Under general anaesthesia surgeon will make one incision around your areola, and the second one at the bottom edge of the areola. Now, he or she will remove all the excess breast tissue, fat, and skin from your breast and shifts your nipple and areola to a higher position.
Usually, the nipple and areola remain attached to your left over part of breast tissue . In very large breasts sometimes , the areola and nipple are separated. It is generally in the procedures which involve the removal of more significant amounts of fat and tissue . In such a case, you may have a loss of nipple sensation and the possibility of losing chance of breastfeeding in the future .
Steps Involved In Breast Reduction Surgery
Step by step procedure for breast reduction surgery include:
- Administration of anaesthesia
- Making an incision
- Removal of breast tissue
- Trimming away the excess skin
- Suturing of the areola to the new position
- Closure of the incision by suturing or stapling
- Placing tubes for drainage of accumulated fluids
- Putting a dressing over the incision site
- Shifting the patient to the recovery room
Breast Reduction Cost in India
The cost of surgery for breast reduction varies from one geographical location to another depending on the extent of surgery required, the surgeon, and the facilities used. Breast reduction surgery cost is extremely affordable. The price includes the cost of the facility or operating room fee, laboratory tests, nursing and facility staff fees, charges of the anesthesiologist, medications, and surgical supplies.
City Average Price Starting Price Price Upto
Bangalore Rs. 2,27,857.00 Rs.2,00,000 Rs. 2,50,000.00
Hyderabad Rs. 1,59,286.00 Rs. 1,50,000 Rs. 2,50,000.00
Kolkata Rs. 1,68,750.00 Rs. 2,40,000 Rs. 300000.00
Mumbai Rs. 1,71,857.00 Rs. 1,70,000 Rs. 2,44,000.00
New Delhi Rs. 1,70,850.00 Rs. 1,80,000 Rs. 2,00,000.00
Pune Rs. 1,92,727.00 Rs. 1,75,000 Rs. 2,10,000.00
Note: The above mentioned are only estimated figures. To know the exact value of Breast Reduction Surgery in India, call at 91 90149 01020
Why India for Breast Reduction Surgery?
- Top Class and experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeons
- World-Class Quality Accredited Hospitals
- Usage of state of the art technology, and infrastructure
- On the spot Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery cost estimates
- Excellent Outcomes
- Facilities for a most comfortable stay
- Unmatched Value and Medical Care and for your money
Why Choose Ambrosia Clinic?
- Cosmetic treatment from a skilled and experienced plastic surgeon – Dr. Priti Shukla
- Use of latest and minimally invasive treatments technologies
- Use the best quality products and technology
- Cosmetic procedures adhere to strict safety standards
- Utmost care & high precision on all aspects of quality concerns
- Get desired results with a scarless approach
- State of the art operation room
- 24 hours anesthetist and ICU support
- Very low comparable to best in the world
About Ambrosia Clinic
Dr. Priti Shukla has been practicing since 2001 and has a keen interest in cosmetic procedures, specifically breast augmentation, breast reduction, body contouring, and non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Dr. Priti Shukla is reputed as the best female cosmetic surgeon in India amongst her peers and is a member of many prestigious associations. Her client’s list includes models, actors, professionals, students, etc. not only from India but also from abroad.
Dr. Priti Shukla believes that everyone is beautiful. Her goal is to provide first-class cosmetic surgery to patients and give them a natural appearance and suggests treatments accordingly.
Are you planning for the best and safe, results based on breast reduction surgery in India, call us at 91 90149 01020.
The team of Doctors and staff at Ambrosia Clinic along with Dr. PritiShukla who heads the team tops the charts in cosmetic treatments in Hyderabad.With an experience of over 16 years Dr. Priti has chosen the most compassionate and skilled team. The team at Ambrosia Clinic endeavors to provide best results to all those who walk in with hope.