Hair transplant surgery is the treatment of the bald head to make you look beautiful by providing good coverage of hair on the head. This surgery doesn’t have any rocket science in it and involves very basic anaesthesia.
Here, we will explore the reasons for baldness and how surgeons perform hair transplants.
So what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Why Do People Face the Problem of Baldness?
Before we start with the exact reasons, you should first understand that baldness occurs in both men and women. Still, you can see this condition mostly in men. Excessive hair loss is the main reason behind baldness.
Let us understand various other reasons behind baldness:
- Hereditary: People who have a family history of baldness are more likely to suffer this. You can predict this condition by looking for bald patches or hair loss on the crown area of the scalp.
- Hormones or health issues: There are hormonal changes due to pregnancy, childbirth, and thyroid issues. Due to these medical issues, anyone will suffer from hair loss. Health issues include ringworm, trichotillomania, etc.
- Medicines: Not everyone’s body can handle hard medicines. Hence, a weak body reacts due to the medication, which sometimes leads to hair loss.
- Stress: You might be unaware, but stress has a lot to do with hair loss and baldness. But, hair loss due to stress is temporary.
- Tight hairstyles or harmful hair treatments: When you put on a hairstyle that is causing your hair to pull, it leads to hair loss. Also, using toxic chemicals on hair leads to the weakening of the roots and thus baldness.
- Diet: Eating nutritious food helps in strengthening the roots of your hair. Hence, eating junk food and an improper diet leads to hair loss as your hair cannot get proper nutrition. Age, hereditary, weight loss, medical issues, stress, and improper diet causes hair loss.
Hence, it is always best to take care of your hair before you get bald. After you become bald, there’s almost no option left other than hair transplant surgery.
How Does a Surgeon Perform Hair Transplant Surgery?
During the hair transplant, hairs are mostly taken from the backside of your head and then planted on the bald area. The hair transplantation surgery is carried out in just five steps:
Step 1: Surgeons remove hair follicles from the back of the head and place them on bald areas.
Step 2: The surgeons assure that your donor area has only very tiny hairs.
Step 3: Now, surgeons remove the bald area skin and put the donor area on it.
Step 4: Surgical technicians keep an eye on donor tissue which they will use for dissecting and preparing follicular units hair grafts.
Step 5: As soon as the donor tissue is ready, the surgeon starts with the surgery process.
Step 6: Surgery starts with incisions on bald areas.
Step 7: Now, the surgeon places grafts accordingly on the bald head.
Your hair transplant surgery is now completed, and you need to wait for a few days to heal completely. You can get a good hair transplant surgery in Hyderabad at Ambrosia Clinic.
Some Most Common Treatments Related to Hair:
- PRP treatment: When it comes to a successful and most popular treatment for hair loss, PRP treatment in Hyderabad ranks first. This treatment involves just four steps which are:
- Blood collection from the arm
- Separation of plasma and blood
- Platelets’ activation
- Injecting PRP into the required area
- LHR treatment: This treatment focuses on the removal of excess hair from various parts of the body. An LHR treatment in Hyderabad is acknowledged by the people a lot. It involves treating the area with the help of a laser device.
- FUE hair transplant: An FUE hair transplant in Hyderabad has proved to be the most satisfying and preferable method in India. The best part of this method is that its result is natural and permanent.
When hair loss reaches its extreme level, it causes baldness. Though baldness is most common in men still, several women are also facing this. But, you can prevent getting bald by following various methods.
If somehow, you failed to prevent yourself from getting bald, you can get hair transplant surgery which will help you obtain the same hair again. For those people who are facing problems while finding a good clinic, you can prefer Ambrosia Clinic. Here, you can get your hair transplant surgery in Hyderabad at a reasonable cost.