Ever wondered what’s amiss in your beauty routine? Ohh, Yes!!! The lockdown home DIY’s did take care of the ‘facials’ and ‘mani-pedi’s’, but eyebrows were the ones that had to wait.
Perfect face deserves the perfect eyebrows.
Your eyebrows introduce you before you start to speak!!!!
& it’s so true.
A gentleman is known by the shoes he wears, but the eyebrow game shows a woman’s keen sense of self-confidence. So let’s find out the basics behind the perfect brows. Eyebrow revolution has decades dedicated to them. The ’80s had bush brows revolution, and the ’90s saw razor-thin eyebrows, while 2010 was an elevation with Cara Delevingne’s ‘brow brothers’ wild look.
The Shape of Perfect Eyebrows and Face Cuts:
Eyebrows play an essential role in elevating the features of the face. It can be daunting to find the correct brow color for filling the eyebrows. Any shade slightly darker or lighter can change the total look of your appearance for the better or worse but why take chances on that.
Let’s first understand the different eyebrows one should have according to the face cut or face shape:
- Oval face cut: In an oval face, the forehead is broad, and hence the chin and cheek area are quite prominent. If you are looking for statement eyebrows for the oval face cut, then a soft eyebrow with curved endings look the best.
- Diamond face cut: The most highlighted feature of this face cut is the cheeks. They are very outward in appearance and hence very distinguished. If you have a diamond face cut, then go for a full eyebrow with a curvier detail.
- Heart-shaped face cut: Heart-shaped face structure is very similar to that of the oval face cut, but the chin is more pointed. For this shape, curved and neat eyebrows do the trick.
- Round face cut: One most of the most common face structures out there is the round face cut. On a round face, the eyebrows should be pointed and arched. The sharp angle will add definition and line the features of the face.
- Square face cut: In this face cut, the width amongst all features of the face is the same. The jawline is very evident, and the look is angular. A fuller eyebrow will complement this shape better.
- Long face cut: In this face cut, the features like chin, cheekbones, and forehead are very long. A horizontal eyebrow shape suits this type of face structure.
DIY’s to Grow Thick Eyebrows!!
Here are a few techniques or practices you can take up to improve the texture and density of your eyebrows.
- Castor oil: Castor oil has always received rave reviews for its hair growth potential. It is effortless to use and doesn’t irritate the skin.
- Onion juice: Onion juice has a fan club of its own. It is said to treat difficult alopecia situations hence comes highly recommended when it comes to hair growth matters.
- Olive oil: Vitamin E present in olive oil aids in hair growth. It helps the eyebrows get darker and more extended.
- Egg yolk: it is a very common fact that egg yolk is a great protein source. Daily application of egg yolk on eyebrows makes the hair grow denser.
- Coconut oil: The age-old traditional recipe comes to our rescue again. Pure coconut stimulates the growth of hair follicles in the eyebrows, thus prompting a fuller development.
Perfect Eyebrow – Of course, DIYs need time and attention to thoroughly work their magic. Ambrosia has bought solutions that take care of eyebrow troubles.
Medical treatment: According to Dr. Monica, consultant dermatologist Ambrosia Clinic, Hyderabad, some of the most common causes of eyebrow thinning are hormonal imbalances, infection, dermatological conditions, and immune system dysfunction, nutritional deficiency, chronic emotional stress, and physical trauma to the brow area. Overplucking of hair due to a psychological condition called Trichotillomania causes people to pull out hair from their scalp, eyelashes, and eyebrows. The thinning of eyebrows is also caused by other dermal medical conditions like seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, fungal infection, or contact dermatitis. Thyroid deficiency, pregnancy, and aging can cause eyebrow thinning too. Neurological medications like antidepressants, antiepilepsy, anticancer drugs, and hormones also initiate eyebrow thinning. Dermatologist consultation and diagnosis is very important before starting any treatment.Perfect Eyebrow- Treatment of eyebrow thinning involves correction of deficiency and addresses the cause of eyebrow thinning. Topical creams and lotions are used to treat some conditions, and specific hair regrowth lotions are advised. Dr. Priti Shukla, plastic surgeon, Ambrosia Clinic, Hyderabad recommends eyebrow hair transplantation when there is the loss of part of the eyebrow due to injury or burn. Hair follicles are removed from the scalp and transplanted individually into eyebrows to fill the gap, keeping in mind the direction of the hair and natural look. This surgery is done under local anesthesia. Scars can be removed by surgery.
Microblading: Instead of a tattoo gun, very fine and tiny pointed needles that are held together in a small disposable blade and handle are used to deposit the ink pigment into the eyebrow skin. The result is very close to the natural-looking brows, and the ink doesn’t wash off.Now, many wonder if micro-blading is tattooing but is a form of semi-permanent makeup tattoo. Exact and measured strokes make sure that the ink pattern mirrors the natural brows. The pigment isn’t ingrained deeply into the skin, and since it’s semi-permanent, the body does metabolize it up. The ink used for eyebrow micro-blading is not very concentrated, unlike the tattoo ink. The semi-permanent eyebrows last 1 to 3 years depending on the type of skin, for example, in oily skin, the micro-blading effect fades away faster. At Ambrosia, we suggest regular touch-ups to keep up the appearance of maintained perfect eyebrows.
Eyebrows wigs are exactly what you think they are-miniature wigs for your eyebrows. They are stuck onto the natural eyebrows using special wig glue. Eyebrow wigs last around for only 2 to 4 months only if taken care of. They can be cut and resized to suit your face shape and not that difficult to apply. Usually, people who have lost their eyebrows entirely or have really thin eyebrows use eyebrow wigs.
The Ambrosia Eyebrows
If one has the patience, they can try all the tips mentioned above at home for excellent looking eyebrows, or they can visit Ambrosia Clinic for a detailed analysis of their eyebrow story. The Microblading tattooing technique used by Ambrosia not only gives you greatly defined eyebrows but also darker looking ones. The medical-grade pigment is embedded on the surface of the eyebrow skin, using fine strokes resembling eyebrow hair. The outlook is very natural and realistic looking.Part 2 will be focused more on the treatments offered by Ambrosia clinic to give you the perfect eyebrows. Stay tuned. Until then, visit Ambrosia clinic to Step up your brow game, today!