“I’m going to have cute boobs ’til I’m 90, so there’s that.”
~ Christina Applegate, Hollywood actress
Best Breast Surgeon in Hyderabad
Breast surgery is a procedure that modifies a woman or man’s breasts. These surgeries are done for a variety of reasons either cosmetic or medical. At Ambrosia, the best Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad, we help you create the perfect breasts for women and the perfect chest for men. These procedures may include enhancing or reducing or even lift – to reclaim your youthful body shape. With a short recovery period, breast surgeries are safe and are some of the less painful surgeries you can ever undergo. Being one of the best breast surgeons in Hyderabad, Dr. Priti Shukla ensures that she has a keen eye for beauty and elegance, paired with years of surgical expertise and experience to provide you with the most effective results from breast surgery in Hyderabad
Breast Surgery Treatments at Ambrosia Clinic in Hyderabad
Nipple Reduction Surgery
Fat Transfer into the breasts
Male Breast Reduction
How do I know if I am the right candidate for breast lift or breast augmentation surgery?
The prerequisites for any major surgery are good health and a strong immune system.
Other than that, the following conditions need to be met to be a right candidate
- A good and healthy understanding of how the treatment will change your appearance
- Not pregnant or planning a pregnancy in the near future
- Not breastfeeding
- An adult who is taking this decision of their own choice and not induced or being coerced
Does breast augmentation increase the risk of breast cancer?
Who is not the right candidate for breast surgery?
The following persons will not be eligible for breast surgery if they are-
- Under the age of 18
- Breastfeeding or pregnant
- Has an infection that can compromise the healing process
- Has unrealistic expectations from the procedure
Your consultation with the breast surgeon will help determine your candidacy.
How long does it take to recover after breast surgery?
What are the complications associated with breast surgeries?
As in any major surgery, breast surgeries also have potential risks and complications. These can be discussed at length during the pre-procedure first consultation-
- Side effects from anaesthesia
- Bleeding during the procedure and afterward from the wound
- Infection in the wound due to poor hygiene or contact with external contaminants
- Changes in the nipple or breast sensation due to damage to some nerves
- Scarring due to improper healing of the wounds
- Pain for a week or so until the body starts to heal
- Implant leakage or rupture if used
- Need of revision surgery (in case the results are not the same as expected)
Will breast surgery leave scars?
Some breast surgeries are scarless and some have scars. Scars usually are not very obvious. The extent of it will differ for each patient and is mostly dependent on the technique used, the breast surgeon’s skills and what needs to be done to achieve the desired results. At Ambrosia, the best Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad, we conduct all procedures with utmost care and the expert minimally invasive surgical skills and experience of Dr. Priti Shukla has always yielded satisfactory results. However, the recovery period also plays an important role in the extent of scarring.