Breast Enlargement Augmentation – Beautiful female breasts are proportionate to the size of rest of the body. They are firm and do not sag down. Nipples are not too large and point forwards. Breasts should be symmetrical and close together with not too much gap between the breasts.
Small breasts can be enlarged by a plastic surgery called breast augmentation surgery or Breast enlargement augmentation surgery.
You can have breast augmentation done if you wish to
- Increase the size of small or underdeveloped breasts.
- Reshape and enlarge breasts that have lost their shape and fullness after child-bearing or ageing.
- Create symmetry between breasts of differing shapes and size.
Breast enlargement can be done by:
1. Breast Augmentation Surgery (Silicon Implants)- Silicon implants come in various sizes to suit all body types. They are placed inside the breasts through small incisions in the crease below the breasts. Breast Enlargement Augmentation are placed inside in such a way that they do not interfere with breastfeeding and look very natural. Breast implants are the most popular cosmetic surgery worldwide.
2. Fat injection into the breasts- In this procedure fat from abdomen or thighs is liposuctioned, processed and injected into the breasts to increase the breast size. This procedure is only suitable in selected cases.