Nose surgery is commonly requested by both men and women. Plastic surgery can correct the obvious deformities as well as refine the nose. You can opt for this Nose Job In India surgery if:
• Your nose appears too large for your face.
• Nasal bridge is depressed.
• There is a bump on the nasal bridge when viewed in profile.
• Your nose seems too wide when viewed from the front.
• The nasal tip droops or plunges.
• The tip is thickened or enlarged.
• Your nostrils are excessively flared.
• Your nose is off-center or crooked.
• Previous injury has made your nose asymmetrical.
|» Anaesthesia||:||General / Local|
|» Surgery Time||:||1-2 hours|
|» Hospital Stay||:||Discharge same day or next day|
|» Stitches||:||Usually none or removed in 5 days. Splint on nose for 5-7 days|
|» Recovery||:||Walking and dinner same day|
|Self Care||:||Same day|
|Work||:||Back to work in 7-10 days|
|Activities||:||Treadmill: 2-3 weeks|
|» How is it Done||:||Usually through small cuts hidden inside the nose, work is done on the cartilage and bone that form the framework of your nose. The skin and soft tissues then redrape themselves over this new framework.|
|Nose cartilages & bones||Cuts inside the nose|
Click here to view nose surgery cost or Rhinoplasty cost
Click here to view nose surgery FAQs